Rajasthan Lockdown News: After seeing a Rise in Covid19 cases in Rajasthan, The Government of Rajasthan on Friday (24/4/2021) has announced new guidelines for lockdown period, according to this new guidelines shop selling necessary items will remain open only for 4 hours from 6 am to 11 am
Jaipur: Amid rising Coronavirus cases within the state, the Rajasthan government on Friday announced stricter guidelines for the lockdown period during which the shops selling essential commodities shall remain open just for four hours from 6 am to 11 am.
As per new guidelines, which can inherit effect from 5 am on April 25, milk shops are going to be allowed to open in morning from 6 am to 11 am and within the evening from 5 pm to 7 pm. The fortnight-long lockdown shall continue till May 3. Also Read: Coronavirus | Rajasthan markets to shut at 6 p.m.
- Shops selling processed food, restaurants, and sweet shops shall, however, remain closed and only home delivery is going to be permitted.
- Marriage ceremonies shall be limited to at least one day and just one program is going to be persisted the occasion with less than 50 persons attending. Government employees will monitor the marriage programs to make sure that the guests don’t flout the norms.
- Also, the transportation of individuals’ private vehicles from one city to a different one has been restricted. However, intra-state buses will operate with 50 % capacity.
- All the offices are going to be sealed except those engaged in providing essential and selected services.
- Petrol also will be available from 7 am to 12 noon for personal vehicles.
Strict weekend curfew guidelines are going to be followed from Friday evening to Monday morning. On Friday, the state reported 14,468 new Covid cases, which took its active caseload to 107,157 while 59 deaths took its cumulative price to 3,389.
For breaking news and live news updates Follow us on Pinterest